BEST BOOKS ABOUT CASINOS AND GAMBLING
The topic for discussion is interesting and quite promising. That is why lots of movies and documentaries about casinos and gambling are being made, and controversy is being held on social networks on this topic.
RELEVANCE OF CASINOS AND GAMBLING TOPIC
This topic has become of particular interest since the moment of the gambling industry legalization in Canada. New online casinos have opened, and it is safe and fun to play in the open spaces. New players have appeared in licensed online casinos.
Knowing a little more about casinos and gambling is an understandable desire. Everything that we do not know about, but want to know, is literally one step away from us, since we can also read on the Internet.
Now we will overview the most popular publications about casinos and gambling.
REVIEW OF THE BEST BOOKS ABOUT CASINOS AND GAMBLING
As they say, reading is the best teacher, so we propose you to find out more in the following books:
- Bringing Down the House, written by Ben Mezrich, published in 2002. The genre of literature is a fiction and the topic of the book is how to beat the casino. The plot of the story is a group of students, led by a professor, developed a scheme for playing blackjack in order to “hit the casino”. The idea of the writer was so interested in American cinema that an equally exciting film was made based on the plot of this book. Watch movie 21 and read the book.
- New Complete Guide to Gambling, written by John Scarni, an American specialist in gambling. A total of five volumes have been published (unfortunately, the books in Russian have not been published). Scarni was not only a good writer, but also an experienced poker player, and an expert in card games. For many players, these publications have become a reference, especially for those who come to a casino to play for money.
- Gambling 102, written by Michael Shackleford, an American mathematician, financial analyst and risk assessor. The book presents the principles of gambling. The author of the book is a dedicated consultant to casinos around the world, and also teaches the science of mathematical probability in gambling. The advice of this author is successfully implemented on gambling platforms by many of today’s gamblers around the world.
- American Casino Guide: 2018, published annually as a reference. For new players, the publication offers rules for gambling, strategies and systems of games are described. Unfortunately, there is no Russian version.
- Beat the Dealer, published in 1996 by Edward Thorpe, an American professor of mathematics. This edition is designed for beginners in gambling who, after reading this book, will gain knowledge of the basic skills of card games.
- The Winners Guide to Casino Gambling by Edwin Silberstang. In the guide, the author offers assistance in increasing the percentage of return. Players of roulette, blackjack, keno and other games will be especially attracted by this edition. Read on and master the skills.
- Gambling Theory and Other Topics, written by Mason Malmuth, a well-known expert in the gambling industry. In his book, the author pointed out the reasons why gamblers achieve excellence in gambling. It will be interesting to read the book for those who do not yet know how to achieve success in gambling. No less important theme of the literary work: “why does the player need this very success”.
Of course, these are far from all works of the literary genre on the intended topic. Hopefully, after reading these, you will need to read everything there is about casinos and gambling.
Until then, you yourself are writing your own gambling story. We wish you only pleasure in responsible and safe gaming.